Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sketch 2 Cards

These cards are for the second sketch, made for another swap sister who's also a huge Twilight fan. I flipped the sketch for the Twilight card. "Kiss" is from Love Struck, cut at 1". I used liquid pearls for the border.




Here's the .jpg file of the sketch. Feel free to download and use it as a digital stamp, as long you don't crop the signature off. By the way, Robert Pattinson is fun to draw. :-)




I also made a mini card for a swap sister who will be celebrating her birthday by the time she will receive mail from me. The cardstock is actually from the Sweet Matstock, folded in half. The actual card measures 2 1/4"x 3 1/4". I call it a "cardette", if there is such term as that. lol! It could also be a good size for a gift tag. The cake slice is from Sweet treats, cut at 1 1/2". The ribbon is from Offray. I used Spellbinders for the frames and liquid pearls for the frame accent. The border punch is from Martha Stewart.


3 comments:

  1. I will definitely be using the scan for my sister's valentine's day card ill be sure to post it to the cricut board when I am done. Thanks you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for putting up your twlight drawings my girls are going to love there valentine cards, i just have to come up with something nice to stand up to your wonderful work, thank you for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, going to download that jpg I reckon!! You are amazing at sketching!
    Of course he'd be fun to draw - who wouldn't want to be gazing a pic of him for hours....?

    ReplyDelete