Thursday, January 14, 2010

And Still More....



I managed to make two more cards for RAQ's Challenge last Tuesday. I used the Love Struck cartridge for both cards. Cupid was cut at 3", using Parchment Pink Cardstock and Ruby Text Jewel Metallic from ANW Crestwood. The ribbon is from KI Memories. The background paper is Heart Flower Stripes is from The Paper Studio. The heart brads are also from The Paper Studio. The edge punch is from The Paper Studio.




I cut the word "Love" at 1 ". The pink cardstock is from A&W Crestwood. The tag inside the heart pocket is from A Child's Year. I had cut it initially at 3", then had to trim it in order to fit in the pocket. The vellum heart is Thin Hearts from The Paper Studio. I had placed cardstock behind it to make it sturdier. Ribbon is from Offray. The sentiment tag and the scalloped hearts are from Spellbinders.


No comments:

Post a Comment