Monday, May 3, 2010

Ad Challenge Card



This week's Ad Challenge colors were exactly that, a challenge. I remembered that the Mariposa paper stack from DCWV has a pretty teal paper in it, so I decided to use that. The ribbon and the white flower were given to me during a couple of swaps. The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up stamp. The frames are from Spellbinders, embellished with Liquid Pearls. The flourishes are puffy stickers from Me and My Big Ideas, and the button is from Sassafras. I also used the Flower Shower Punch Around The Page punches from Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peachy,
    I just want to say I was on the receiving end of this card and it is beautiful. Thank you Peachy, you are a wonderful, thoughtful and very caring. I am blessed and honored to call you a friend. God Bless You, Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH Preeety! You are so very talented!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete