Saturday, May 15, 2010

More RAQ's Challenge Cards

I also used the colors for the Ad Challenge for my card for sketch 1.

I used DCWV paper from the Whimsy Stack for this card. The yellow paper that was used in the middle of the card is from MAMBI. The center panel was inked and embossed using the Textured Textile embossing folder. Flowers are from Prima. The ribbon is from a swap and the skittles were dyed using alcohol ink. Lace is from The Paper Studio.

This was one of the rare occasions where I followed a sketch to a tee. I used cardstock from Core'Dinations. The paper is from the DCWV Garden Party Stack. The letter A is a font from Nursery Rhymes, cut at 1 1/2", and glued on stacked squares, cut using Spellbinders dies. The flourishes are from Heritage, cut at 3/4". Flowers are from Prima. Pearls are from The Paper Studio.

I was inspired to make a pyramid explosion box when I saw the third sketch. I got the template from the Scor-Pal projects website. The paper is from DCWV Whimsy Stack. The stamped image is from Inkadinkado. The flower and pearls are from The Paper Studio.

Here was how I made the bow for the the pyramid top:

No comments:

Post a Comment