Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cricut Cards

I had finally finished posting on the Cricut website these three cards. These were the sketches that they were based on:



I drew the features on the snowman. I positioned him so that it would seem as if he is catching the falling letters. I glued some mica under him to emulate snow.



I drew Santa's features and beard on the second card. I positioned the gift so that it would appear as if he was holding it.



For the third card, I used handmade paper from India. The teeny tiny Christmas tree was fun to decorate. The sentiment for the third card was the same as the second one, with some modifications. I did not ink the candy cane, but instead, placed a star where it was supposed to be.



All three cards were made using the Christmas Cheer cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment