Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Steampunk Debutante Altered Notebook

I love Steampunk and it was such a happy coincidence that the Graphic 45 paper came in peach. lol! I bought this notebook from Hobby Lobby at 50% off, and I covered it using paper from K&Co's Handmade Stack. The main image is from Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante paper pack. I used lace, pearls and a flower from Prima. I wanted more pearls, so I used Bronze Viva Decor Pearl Pen.

I made a mini folder for the inside cover. It was quite easy; all I did was trim and inch from a piece of 8"x8" paper, scored the bottom part at 3", then folded it over. I also made small diagonal slits to make opening and closing so much easier. The Paris-themed paper on the first page is from Gardiner.

On the back of the notebook is a dressform from the Summer in Paris cartridge, that I cut at 5".

The Eiffel tower was also cut at 5". I used some Steampunk-themed stamps at the back cover to personalize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment