Sunday, December 12, 2010

Precious Moments Tri-Shutter Christmas Card


I got this stamped image from a previous Secret Sister swap and a good friend of mine expressed her admiration for the image, so I made a card for her for our Christmas Secret Sister swap. I used DCWV's Christmas pack from last year. The "NOEL" was cut at 1" using my Blackletter Solutions cartridge. I colored the darling image with Copics, and embellished it with liquid pearls, smooch inks and Stickles. Inside the tri-fold card were more embellishments--- the red flower stickers from KI, a cardinal sticker from Jolee's Boutique, a lovely fabric trim, and the gold rick-rack sticker from Jolee's Boutique. The red crystals were from The Paper Studio. The sentiment was computer generated and the label was using a die from Spellbinders. The gold pearls were from Viva Decor Pearl Pen.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! this Christmas cards are fantastic!!! You have shown very rare and precious images views through these cards.

    ReplyDelete