Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wintry Layout

I rarely post layouts in my blog, and my guilty reason is that I am not caught up with my scrapping. :-P I made this all-white layout for the Secret Sister swap. I used pearl paper from AC, GP white cardstock and glitter paper from Core'dinations. The chipboard letters were from DCWV, embellished with Flower Soft. The large snowflake was from When Its Cold Outside, cut at fit to page. I used my Spellbinders dies, embossed using Cuttlebug folders for the picture mats and the tags. The border punches are from Martha Stewart, and I used Viva Decor pearl pen for the flourishes. The crystal flourish is from Recollections.


2 comments:

  1. OMG PEACHY! I was just thinking about doing a layout on video tonight! This is just stunning! Great job!

    ReplyDelete