Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shoes, Matching Purses and a Gift Card Holder

I have been busy with Christmas swaps and my Secret Sister got her box last Monday, and that gave me the go signal to post my projects for her. I used paper from last year's The Christmas Stack from DCWV for all three projects.

I used Ellen Hutson's template for these shoes. I filled them with Smooch inks wrapped in cellophane and tied with ribbon from Hobby Lobby.


I used my Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge for the purses, which I cut at "Fit To Page". I lined the bottom with white feather boas.

This gift card holder was made for the GIBBS swap. I did not use any specific template. I just made sure I had 1/2" allowance when I made the envelope.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are gorgeous projects! Need to find the shoe directions---I am thinking red and purple for my Red Hat friends!!

    ReplyDelete