Sunday, December 19, 2010

Graphic 45 Christmas Past Wordbook

Our theme at My Sheri Crafts for this week is... Christmas! I just got my Gypsy after debating with myself for more than a year if I really need one. Black Friday made it possible for me to get one at a fraction of its original cost, and here I am, designing my life away. lol! I made this wordbook using Plantin' Schoolbook and Storybook. I used my Graphic 45 Christmas Past paper stack and my Bind-It-All for binding. A lot of Stickles and Flower Soft were used, but not harmed in the making of this project. :-D Watch out for the video that will be posted by middle of this week!
The Gypsy file of the wordbook is available here.











The embellishments at the last page were made using Ornamental Iron and Heritage Cricut carts.



No comments:

Post a Comment