Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 10 Of A Nontraditional Christmas

"Ten lords a-leaping" is all about masculine card fronts, and we were required to make two.  My Secret Sister asked for card fronts for her two boys--- one who plays the saxophone, and the other one plays basketball.  I used Christmas paper from Memory Box and Melissa Frances for the card fronts.  The frames were cut using Spellbinders dies. The saxophone is a Jolee's sticker.  I added crinkle ribbon in gray to add a vintage touch, and added a cardstock base embossed with the Allegro Cuttlebug folder.  The ornament tops are stickers that I pieced together to make basketball ornaments. I added Stickles for a more festive look, stars and embossed the background using the Stars Cuttlebug embossing folder.



No comments:

Post a Comment