Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day Five Of A Nontraditional Christmas

I made a banner for "Five Golden Rings".  The directive for the day was for it to be jewel-themed, but my Secret Sister requested for something to match the colors in her craft room, which are creams/ivories, mocha, deep brown with yellow accents.  She also loves shabby chic and Victoria, so I kept both themes in mind when creating for her.  I used designer paper from Basic Grey's Capella and the Luxury Stack from DCWV.  I cut the pennants at 4"x6" and the letters are from the StoryBook cartridge, cut at 3 1/2".  The frames were cut using Spellbinders dies and embossed using the Textile Texture Cuttlebug folder.   I used vintage lace to connect the pennants.  I added tiny silk yellow roses to the frame to pick up the yellows in her craft room.   The buttons are from Basic Grey.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous banner! I am sure the recepient will treasure this gift!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete