Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day Six Of A Nontraditional Christmas-- Oval Tilda Tags For My Sheri Crafts

Our theme of making Christmas tags/containers for My Sheri Crafts coincided nicely with the day six directive for my Christmas swap.  We were required to make three oval tags.  Since it's Christmas, I decided to make six.  I used Spellbinders dies for the shape of the tags and several Tilda Christmas images which I colored using Copic markers.  The designer paper are from Melissa Frances and Memory Box.  For the trimmings, I used vintage lace, a deep red ribbon from Hobby Lobby and red crinkle ribbon.  I kept the embellishments simple.  I used Stickles and Viva Decor Pearl pen for added sparkle.









6 comments:

  1. Wonderful tags Peachy! Love the vintage feel on all of them! I especially love the girl facing the other way! So precious!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.
    Happy holidays, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such adorable tags! I just love them!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags! Love the images and your beautiful coloring! Wonderfully decorated!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peachy! These tags are so adorable!!! Every single one of them... beautiful images and coloring. All so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW -- these are soooo GORGEOUS -- LOVE all your awesome coloring and beautiful varieties of ribbon/lace for hanging them!!!

    ReplyDelete