Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cheeky Mate


I made this birthday card for a friend's little girl who turned 13 last Wednesday. She loves purple, and I kept that in mind when I chose the markers. :-)

The paper is from DCWV, frames are from Spellbinders. I used Stickles, Liquid Pearls and Viva Decor Pearl pen to embellish the card. Flowers are from Prima. The stamped sentiment is from JustRite Stampers, inked using ColorBox Ink's Misty Meadow. The ribbon is from Dashes, Dots and Checks.

Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E000, E00, Eo1, E02,
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
Hat/Shoes/Bow: V000, V01, V12, V15
Dress: RV00, RV02, RV32, RV34

3 comments:

  1. Ok I love love love this card!! her hair is amazing! How about a tourt. on coloring hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I plan to make a video tutorial in the near future, but I have to practice talking while coloring the images. lol! I usually keep my mouth shut and just color and color.

    ReplyDelete