Monday, September 6, 2010

Lavinia From Kraftin' Kimmi


I wanted to color this Steampunk cutie so badly when I first saw her. :-) I used Nestabilities for the frame. Paper is from Basic Grey's Capella line. I also used vellum paper with a script print and I lightly adhered it to the paper; and no, my card is not crooked. lol! The pearl stick pin is from Maya Road, and pearls are from Recollection. The "gold buttons" in Lavinia's dress and shoes, as well as her earrings were made using Viva Decor Pearl Pen in gold.

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02,
Cheeks: R01, R20
Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57
Goggles: C1, C6, C8
Glass in goggles: B00
Shoes: C1, C6, C9
Dress: YG11, YG63, YG67, YG95, YG99

2 comments:

  1. Your Steampunk stuff is making me want to do some steampunk crafting!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG She is too wonderful! She has so much attitude! Do you remember Angelica in Rug Rats? LOL! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete