Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tilda With Roses

I altered a tin for a swap at the Cricut message board. The paper is from GCD Studios and the punched border on the lid is from EK Success. I used a pompom trim to embellish the upper portion of the tin. I also used some red crystals and red "petals" from Cloud 9 to embellish the flowers.

The quote card at the back of the tin is from Cloud 9. The flowers are from Prima and I use Viva Decor Pearl pen to embellish the Spellbinders scalloped square.
Here are the goodies inside the tin:

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02
Cheeks: R01, R20
Hair: E07, E09, E31, E35, E97, E99
Blouse/Roses: R30, R32, R35, R37, R39
Jeans: B00, B21, B24, B26, B28
Shoes: E31, E33, E35
Leaves: G00, GG02, G05, G07, G09

No comments:

Post a Comment