Saturday, September 4, 2010

Steampunk ATCs

The Steampunk movement was my inspiration when I made these Artist Trading Cards for My Sheri Crafts. The paper is from the Lost and Found paper stack. I also sprayed some cream-colored cardstock with some Moonlight Mist (Pirate's Plunder and Mystical Marcasite)from Lindy's Stamp Gang. The images were from http://classroomclipart.com/, mounted on 2x2" Memory Glass using Glossy Accents. The glittered paper was also embossed using the following folders: Clockworks and Diamond Plate from Cuttlebug, and Bingo and Patchwork from Tim Holtz. The ink used are: Chocolate and Blueberries and Rich Rustics from ColorBox. I used quite a motley of embellishments...die cuts made using Gadget Gears, and metal embellishments from Idea-ology, Jo-Ann's, The Paper Studio and bits and pieces from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. oh girl these are amazing! I love the steampunk influence, and how I wish I could do collage like you. You boggle my brain gf!! Simply wonderful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy - basically what Denni said! These are so wonderful. I just love them.

    ReplyDelete