Monday, November 22, 2010

Blue, White and Silver Banner


I gave this banner to my friend Jen in our GIBBS (Girls I'm Broke Box) swap. I had cut the snowflakes, sized 5 1/4" using the Winter Wonderland cartridge at Blackout. The fonts are from Storybook, cut at 4". I used paper from Core'dinations and the crystals are from The Paper Studio. The "pennants" were embossed using the Holly Ribbons Cuttlebug folder.

The snowflake center was cut using my Spellbinders dies. I attached a crystal brad from my stash. I could not recall the specific brand since it was part of the supplies that I used when I scrapped my honeymoon pages, almost 5 years ago. The snowflakes eyelets (pricey!pricey!pricey! :-o ) were bought off e-bay.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty! I love the embossing and the snowflake layers and eyelets and bling and.....EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete