Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Door Hanger For My Sheri Crafts

I had fun making this door hanger for this week's Design Team Project. I cut a 12x12 chipboard in half and covered it with paper from Basic Grey's Ambrosia line.

The letters are from Alphalicious, cut at 1". The oval and scalloped oval frames are from Spellbinders, and I embossed them using D'vine Swirl. I dotted some Liquid Pearls along the scallops.

The turkey is from Create A Critter, cut at 2 1/2". I used Gold, Tiara and Sequins Stickles.

The upper and lower part of the door sign was embellished using the flat (yes..flat!!! :-D) stickers from the Ambrosia line. I know that "flat stickers" are treated like the plague by some crafters, but I do like to use them to personalize the designer paper. :-D Besides, who on earth can resist Basic Grey?

No comments:

Post a Comment