Saturday, November 20, 2010

Turkey and Pumpkin Cards

Okay, I admit. I went a little crazy and made a few more turkeys from my Create A Critter cartridge. It's my favorite turkey among all the turkeys that Cricut has. He is "fairest of them all", so to speak. :-D I used paper from My Mind's Eye for my cards. The cardstock is from Core'dinations. The oval pumpkin was scraplifted from some fabulous ladies in the Cricut MB. I had seen Michelle make some in the past, and I loved them, so I made some too. :-D The scalloped pumpkin is something that I have seen before in the Spellbinder's website. I folded four scalloped ovals in half, and glued the sides together to make a pumpkin. The labels are from Spellbinders and sentiments are computer-generated.

I used sketches from RAQ's Challenge as my inspiration for these cards.

I followed sunnieday's third sketch for this card.

This sketch is from Sandy:


Sue is this week's host and I was able to make all four cards. :-D









Sherri was our host when this sketch was posted:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards and dont you just love that turkey on Create A Critter?

    ReplyDelete