Saturday, November 28, 2009

More cards


I finally managed to finish the cards for the remaining sketches. For sketch 2, I used the star cut at 3" from Christmas solutions and embossed the background with the Snowflakes embossing folder by Cuttlebug. The sentiment is computer generated. The ribbon used is from Offray and the corners are stickers.



I made two cards for sketch three, using the colors from the Ad Challenge.




I used the dog cut at 2 1/2 " from the Paisley Cartridge. The labels are from Nestabilities. The sentiment is computer generated. I thought of those words when I was making the card. I doodled on the dog's face using a 0.25 mm technical pen. I accented the cuts using liquid pearls. The cuts were colored using chalks. I love the dog's "Look at me, I'm amazing" expression.


The scraps challenge had a snowflake theme. The card for sketch 2 also fits into this challenge. For this card, I used my Winter Woodland cartridge for the houses and the snowflake. The center snowflake is from Shapeabilities. I used Icicle stickles and liquid pearls as accents and colored the cuts with chalk. The background was cut using a Nestabilities label.

No comments:

Post a Comment