Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sassy Tinkerbell Christmas Card

I made just one card for this week's challenge at RAQ's. The rest is to follow, hopefully. This has been a busy week, to top off all busy weeks. I'm glad I was able to have time to craft. God is good!

I used sketch 1 for my Tinkerbell Christmas card.


The Tinkerbell that I made is only 4" high. I used my favorite medium-- a 0.25 mm technical pen, as well as chalks and colored markers for her features. I wanted her dress to look like silk, so I painted over it using metallic ink. I used flower soft for the white portion of her dress and the pompom in her shoes. Stickles were also used in her shoes, dress and ponytail holder. The snowflakes beside her are from Christmas solutions cartridge, and the red snowflake at the right corner is from Spellbinders. The "Santa Baby" stamp is from the dollar bin at Joann's . Nestabilities were used for the base and the frame of the stamped sentiment. Liquid pearls were used for the scalloped frame and the center of the snowflake on the right. The brads were bought at the stamping convention for an awesome 15 cents apiece! The crystals at the side of the brads are from The Paper Studio.







3 comments:

  1. That Tink is just so perfect........love, love this card. And thanks for playing @ Practical Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it... thanks for playing along at PS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and festive Tinkerbell!! Thanks for playing along at PS!

    ReplyDelete